In order to edit Pages, you must first be logged into your website's Dashboard.
- Once logged in, you can edit the Menu page by going to Entries > Singles > Menu.
- The Menu Builder allows you to add new Menu Sections and new Menu Items. A Menu Section is the header for a new section of menu items (i.e. Drinks, Appetizers, etc). A Menu Items section is the list of menu items for each Menu Section.
- To add a new Menu Section click the + Menu Section button under the current list of menu sections/items.
- To add a new Menu Items section click the Menu Items button under the current list of menu sections/items.
- Menu Items sections will have a Left Column and a Right Column text area for you to add items to both columns on the page.
- To differentiate an item name from its description, make sure the description is on the line below the item name, highlight the name, click the Formatting button (the backwards P button shown below), and select Header 3 from the dropdown.
- After you make any changes, make sure to Save the page with the button on the right side of the page.