In order to edit any text, you must first be logged into your website's Dashboard.
- Once logged in, go to the page or entry you want to edit text on.
- In any text box, you can highlight the text you want to edit or remove. Make sure to note the character limits and guidelines given for each text box.
- You can make certain words or sections of words bold or italics in boxes that allow it by highlighting the text, and then clicking the bold or italics buttons.
- If the text box allows for headers, you can highlight the text and select the backwards P button (or paragraph button) to select the header.
- Make sure to save the page or entry after making any changes by clicking the Save button on the right side of the page.