In order to view or edit your Pages, you must first be logged into your website's Dashboard.
- Once logged in, go to the page or entry you'd like to add the link to.
- Highlight the text you'd like to link to the external link, then click the link button, and select Insert link from the dropdown.
- Paste the full link (meaning with the http://) into the field, and then make sure to check the Open link in new tab checkbox.
- Click the blue Insert button, and your link will be inserted into that text, so when someone clicks on it, they will be taken to the external page.
- Make sure to click the Save button on the right side of the page to save any changes made to the page or entry.