In order to edit Pages, you must first be logged into your website's Dashboard.
- Once logged in, you can find the About page by going to Entries > Singles > About.
- If you want to have Team Bios on your About page, you can add them by going to the Team Bios tab after opening the About page.
- Here you can change the header for your Team.
- Below the header you can edit the names, title, bio and image (name and bio are required) for each Team member.
- You can add a new bio by clicking the + Bio button at the bottom of the list of bios.
- The gear icon can expand, collapse, disable or delete a bio.
- The 3 dot icon allows you to move a bio by clicking the icon and dragging and dropping the bio.
- After making any changes, make sure to Save the page by clicking the button to the right of the page.